Springboard creates and develops new technologies and devices that will shape the future. We specialise in products for regulated markets such as medical devices: it is a task in which only the very best succeed. We are seeking technically outstanding engineers and physicists with can-do entrepreneurial minds to be part of our rapidly growing team.
Your opportunity for advancement
You will develop concepts, technologies and products for leading medical device companies around the world, from radical start-ups to global giants. You will lead teams and present your work to senior business leaders at our client companies, interpreting the business needs, demonstrating your technical excellence and creating products in highly challenging technical development programmes. Successful candidates will help to generate opportunities of increasing size which will contribute to business growth.
We offer excellent career progression opportunities, mentoring in world-class strategies for medical device design and an exciting bonus package to reward successful achievement of ambitious company performance targets.
The Mechanical Engineer role
- · Leading projects and delivering technical, regulatory and business progress to clients
- · Taking new opportunities and developing them into business opportunities
- · Understanding a problem and creating concepts
- · Building proof-of-principle test rigs in our laboratory to demonstrate a solution
- · Mechanical design
- · Prototyping and testing
- · Design for manufacture and assembly
- · Demonstrable experience in leading projects, teams and technical developments
- · A first or upper second in engineering from a leading university
- · An enthusiasm for innovation and the tenacity to succeed
- · The ambition to learn and grow with a rapidly expanding company
- · A hobby with a technical or practical dimension will be an advantage
- · Eligibility to work in the UK. We are unable to sponsor work permits
How to apply
If you are set on a successful career and have what it takes to excel, please send a CV and covering letter explaining how you can help us achieve our ambitions via our website www.springboard.pro/careers.
Agencies Springboard does not accept candidates from recruitment agencies. Please do not contact us about recruitment.