Every Object Tells a Story
Let Them Speak
We are an Internet of Things (IoT) software solutions company based in Cambridge. We are striving to provide every object in the world with the ability to communicate with each other and with us – creating not only Smart Objects and Smart Cities but also a Smart World.
The IoT revolution is coming.
Do you want to be a part of it?
The Founders of RedBite Solutions were part of the original architects of the EPC Network at the Auto-ID Centre based in the University of Cambridge, where the Internet of Things was first coined.
We are a small (but perfectly formed) team based in Cambridge that develops simple, cost-effective asset management and tracking software solutions. We have received a significant amount of funding from a large corporate investor and we have deployed our solutions across the UK, Europe and Asia in small, as well as large, multi-national organisations.
Why should you join our growing team?
Smaller companies are not everyone’s cup of tea but because of our close-knit team, your opinion is not only heard but valued. We encourage initiative and innovation and relish changes and original ideas if they have the potential to drive the company forward.
At RedBite, you will be given the opportunity to have a real impact on our team, products and company.
Salary and Working Hours
Monday to Friday | 9:00am – 5:00pm
We are looking for a confident, tenacious, and highly motivated Business Development Executive to join our team and build our sales pipeline for our unique and innovative technology solutions.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you could be a recent graduate or someone who has already built a career within sales and business development. Either way you must be passionate about technology. You must find it easy to talk to people from all walks of life. You will have personality, commercial acumen, flair and a desire to achieve.
- Act as an ambassador for RedBite and our products
- Develop and implement business generation strategies
- Undertake market research, generate and qualify new sales prospects
- Identify key decision makers within potential client organisations
- Maintain and build upon existing client relationships
- Communicate effectively via emails, calls and Skype (with overseas clients)
- Generate reports and maintain Salesforce
- Attend, network and present at all kinds of events
- Excel at lead generation
- Holder of a current driving license
- Strong writing skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Willingness to travel regularly
- Track record of hitting targets
- Bags of initiative and enthusiasm
- Ability to organise your own workload
- Capability to work autonomously
- Technical aptitude and enthusiasm
- Eagerness to learn
- Experience selling software
- Experience of using Salesforce
- Email marketing experience
If this sounds like the challenge you’re looking for then please submit a CV and a single page covering letter detailing how you think your skills can help RedBite to email@example.com. We will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis so please apply as soon as possible to ensure you do not miss out on this opportunity.
To find out more about RedBite, please visit www.redbite.com