We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Marketing Intern to provide market research and general marketing support from January 2016. The Intern will be studying for, or have just completed, a Marketing or Business degree. You will be supervised and supported by an experienced Marketing Manager and will be providing valuable input to this rapidly growing technology business at an exciting time. You will gain valuable real-world experience across the full marketing mix.
About Amiho Technology
Amiho is a start-up business based in the thriving innovation city of Cambridge. We provide wireless communications for the Smart Metering, Smart City and Internet of Things sectors.
Role and Responsibilities
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for:
• Market research into new sectors including PEST, etc.
• Market analysis
• Report writing
• Maintaining the CRM and analysing pipeline data
• Updating the company website
• Maintaining company collateral
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• A degree in Marketing or a Business-related subject (you may be part way through)
• Experience in researching markets – E.g. a project during your studies
• An interest in wireless technology is an advantage
• Experience of WordPress sites is desirable
• Some graphic design ability is desirable
• Able to work efficiently and independently on a project
• Able to take direction and feedback and work as part of a small team
• A high standard of English, both written and spoken, is essential.
How to Apply
Direct applications only please
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com