KISS is looking for an experienced full time Senior Account Executive/Account Manager to join its 10-strong PR account team. We want to recruit an exceptional individual with at least 2-3 years’ agency or in-house experience across B2B and B2C technology and telecommunication brands. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest and passion for technology; good media contacts across these sectors, a great flair for writing, and excellent interpersonal skills. The ability to run campaigns across social media is also critical.
Based in Cambridge, KISS is an award-winning integrated marketing agency specialising in Science, Technology and Healthcare. The agency employs 26 people who all work hard and play hard! Regular company nights out, social events, training programme and clear career progression are offered to the right candidate, along with a competitive salary and pension.
Desired skills and experience
• Educated to degree level. However, very savvy, experienced people without degree qualifications are welcome to apply
• Previous agency or in-house PR experience in technology/telecommunications essential
• Self-motivated and driven – not afraid to get hands dirty
• Strong editing and copywriting skills
• Great social media skills essential
• Innovative, creative and imaginative thinker
• Ability to plan communications programmes, incorporating both strategy and tactics, and working on integrated campaigns
• Ability to manage accounts unsupervised and gain the trust and respect of clients.
• Confidence to take responsibility for delivering agreed level of activity and meeting deadlines, time management is critical
• Sound finance and admin skills
• Team player
To apply, please contact Justine Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01223 911 123.
Deadline for applications is 1st May 2016