Job Title: Account Manager
Location: St John’s Innovation Centre, Cambridge
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
VetCT was established in 2009 in Cambridge, UK with the mission to provide the highest quality telemedicine service for vets. With a team of more than 30 veterinary specialists, the company has seen rapid yearly growth.
VetCT was built on the principles of high quality, professional work and outstanding customer service. Our team are instilled with the principle that everything we do must centre on first-rate patient care – and we insist that our commitment to our clients and their patients is central to all of the work that we do. As an organisation, we constantly strive to do our part in improving standards within the veterinary medicine profession.
This newly-created role is the latest addition to our growing team, based in Cambridge. You will report straight to the Company Directors and take responsibility for the day-to-day business development agenda.
Enthusiastic and energetic, you will have a natural ability to develop strong relationships through a consultative and solutions-focused approach. You will share our ongoing passion for, and commitment to, delivering a high quality service to a global client-base.
You will be credible in the veterinary or healthcare industry; either by a proven track record in a similar role or as an entrepreneurial small animal vet, practice manager, veterinary nurse, radiographer, PACS administrator, etc.
Full training will be provided, tailored to the needs of the successful candidate. We are an exciting business and you have a real opportunity to make this role your own!
● Engage meaningfully with our existing clients to understand their current and future needs.
● Conduct regularly service reviews with our existing client base.
● Pursue and ‘qualify’ all new client enquiries within a timely manner.
● Generate new business opportunities and identify opportunities for growth within defined markets/specialisms.
● Promote our full suite of services to both new and existing clients.
● Provide technical advice and guidance to both new and existing clients.
● Work collaboratively with the Clinical Case Managers to provide a consistently, high quality service to all our clients.
● Undertake social media, marketing and PR activities aligned to the business generation strategy.
● Manage the end to end administration of new and existing clients within our CRM system (Base, getbase.com).
● Co-ordinate and attend network and industry events, particularly trade shows.
This role will include regular travel, which may require some overnight stays.
We love flexible people, so please be aware that this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities!
Experience and Qualifications:
● Experience of working within the veterinary or healthcare industry as a small animal vet, practice manager, veterinary nurse, radiographer, PACS administrator, etc.
● Experience / knowledge of digital imaging systems (MRI, CT, Digital X-ray, PACS) is highly desirable.
● Experience of nurturing multiple B2B clients (large and small), within a large territory.
● International experience is desirable.
● A relevant degree.
● Fluency in additional languages is desirable.
● Valid driving licence.
Skills / Competencies:
● Initiative, initiative, initiative!
● Highly customer focused with exceptional interpersonal skills.
● Team player, willing and able to ‘wear a number of hats’.
● Flexible and highly self-motivated.
● Organised and able to prioritise.
● Enthusiastic, friendly and personable.
● Competitive salary
● 28 days holiday including Bank/Public Holidays
● Flexible working hours
● Fun, friendly and enthusiastic team
● Free on-site parking at the Cambridge office
To find out more about our company, please visit our website www.vet-ct.com
If you are interested in joining our team, or would like to know more about this exciting role, please contact Sam Woozley on email@example.com or 07496 286224.
We look forward to hearing from you!