Crowdsurfer is building the world’s richest data analytics service for the multi-billion dollar crowd finance industry. We help organisations understand and react to crowd finance by supplying rich data analytics. We do it because we believe that crowd finance has the power to make the world a better place.
What you’ll be doing
As a Front End Engineer at Crowdsurfer you will specialise in building responsive and elegant web pages that will be used to research and analyse all aspects of this disruptive industry.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about front end development and loves learning new languages and technologies. We embrace open-source tech and our dashboard only targets evergreen browsers, so you won’t have to worry about polyfilling for IE8.
How to impress us
Show us your blog / website / app / github profile / etc. We’re looking for an enthusiastic front-end engineer and would love to see what you’ve built and experimented with.
As part of a small team you will help shape the future of Crowdsurfer. You’ll take responsibility for building a bulletproof user interface and you’ll help us conduct UX tests, making sure that our product is awesome for our clients.
What we offer
- Tax efficient share options
- Flexibility in what hours you work
- Work from home 3 days a week, if you want to
- 25 holiday days in addition to public holidays
- A positive culture of working to a high standard, constant improvement and enjoying what we do
- Accountability and autonomy and an opportunity to expand your skillset and make your mark – everyone’s view counts in a small company
- We can sponsor a work visa
- We’re a small team so there’s huge potential for fast-paced learning across all areas of the business
Our little perks
We’re a startup so we have little perks that make us a bit special:
- We have walls you can write all over in chalk
- Informal dress code
- Chill out on our beanbag, or the pilates ball, or the fancy chairs outside when you want peace and quiet
- We stock the fridge and cupboards with tasty goodies, and all go for lunch together
- We like to have fun, from our end-of-year annual (the best anecdotes from the past year), to a steady stream of jokes
- We take little company outings to do cool things – last time we shot arrows!
Salary: Up to £45,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: Full time
Location: St John’s Innovation Centre in Cambridge.
Apply: Please send a short email, your CV and your website/GitHub URLs to email@example.com
Closing date: Applications for this position close on 07 April 2017
Crowdsurfer Ltd is a limited company registered in England (No. 08321670). Crowdsurfer Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.