Igennus Healthcare Nutrition manufactures and distributes premium health supplements, offering natural and science-backed solutions for health and wellbeing. Our products are distributed through private clinics, health food shops and pharmacies, as well as retailers such as Holland & Barrett, Amazon and Victoria Health. A large part of our business is also direct-to-consumer via ecommerce and phone order line. Our health supplements are used and endorsed by leading medical experts and we have thousands of loyal customers and high word-of-mouth referrals. During the thirteen years we’ve been running, we’ve had a wealth of publicity, including national print media, radio and television coverage. More recently Igennus has introduced a range of services to our offering, including omega-3 fatty acid testing and direct to consumer nutrition support and consultations via our in-house digital personalised nutrition and health platform, MyOnlineCLINIC. At Igennus we pride ourselves on delivering industry leading, cutting edge and highly scientific nutrition and health solutions that provide the very best support for our customers and the general public.
The company is seeking a multi-skilled, highly practical and flexible individual to deliver first class technical nutrition advice as part of our customer support offering, and who will also handle a varied range of technical administration tasks to support the needs of our customers and internal processes. This role involves being a point of contact for our customers, both trade/professional and the general public. As such, the successful individual will have excellent interpersonal skills, be highly empathetic and professional, and able to liaise confidently with a wide range of people in addition to possessing a high level of nutrition knowledge and experience.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, with a natural energy and strong desire to help others – and possess a passion for health. The successful individual will be reliable and dedicated and able to adapt quickly to new challenges in order to help Igennus maintain their leading role in the clinical nutrition industry.
|TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
|To be considered for this position, you will be:
|· Friendly, cooperative, reliable, calm and professional
· Smart and able to relate and communicate with professionals from all areas
· Must be passionate about and take pride in own health and wellbeing and be keen to develop a sound knowledge of the products and the company’s nutrition stance
· Resourceful, eager to learn and a natural self-starter
· Have a positive, friendly, happy and helpful manner
· Be sensitive and considerate towards customers
· Genuine desire to help others – internally and externally
· Confident and authoritative but not afraid to seek help when needed
· Proactive and forward-thinking
|What we offer|
|· A friendly, supportive and enjoyable office environment where individuals are encouraged to contribute ideas and be entrepreneurial
· The opportunity to apply your skills and make an impact as we strive for continuous learning and improvement
· Working alongside other motivated and intelligent people who care about what we do and the products and services we provide
· Creative and challenging projects and cross-team working
|Hours and compensation|
To apply :
Please email your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com