Headquartered in Cambridge, UK. Crowdsurfer (www.crowdsurfer.com) holds the world’s trusted, data intelligence service for the global crowd finance phenomenon. Crowdsurfer provides those who seek to participate in or serve the industry with the market intelligence they need to be successful. We do it because we believe that crowd finance has the power to make the world a better place.
What you’ll be doing
As a Front End Engineer at Crowdsurfer you will specialise in building responsive and elegant web pages that will be used to research and analyse all aspects of this disruptive industry.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about front end development and loves learning new languages and technologies. We embrace open-source tech and our dashboard only targets evergreen browsers, so you won’t have to worry about polyfilling for IE8.
How to impress us
Show us your blog / website / app / github profile etc. We’re looking for an enthusiastic front end engineer and would love to see what you’ve built and experimented with.
As part of a small team you will help shape the future of Crowdsurfer. You’ll take responsibility for building a bulletproof user interface and you’ll help us conduct UX tests, making sure that our product is awesome for our clients.
What we offer
● Tax efficient share options
● Flexibility in what hours you work
● Work from home 2 days a week, if you want to
● 25 holiday days in addition to public holidays
● A positive culture of working to high standard, constant improvement and enjoying what we do
● Accountability and autonomy and an opportunity to expand your skillset and make your mark – everyone’s view counts in a small company
● We can sponsor a work visa
● We’re a small team so there’s huge potential for fast-paced learning across all areas of the business
Our little perks
We’re a young, high growth company so we have little perks that make us a bit special:
● Our walls are chalkboards. It seemed like a good idea at the time
● Informal dress codeb
● We take little company outings to do cool things – being in Cambridge means regular punting outings!
Salary Up to £45,500 (depending on experience)
Hours Full time
Location St John’s Innovation Centre in Cambridge, UK
Apply Please send a short email, your CV and your website/GitHub URLs to email@example.com
Closing date Applications for this position close on 11 June 2017
Crowdsurfer Ltd is a limited company registered in England (No. 08321670). Crowdsurfer Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.