Date: 12 February 2020
Time: 9:30 – 12:30
Venue: Room 5, The Atrium, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cambridge
Are you looking for extra resource options? Is your capacity at breaking point? Have you considered how a remote working EA/PA/bookkeeper could be a solution?
A Virtual Tenant of St John’s Innovation Centre, Bay Tree VA is a team of highly skilled and experienced remote-working assistants (VAs), who can add on-site work into their mix of support. As part of the SJIC community Bay Tree VA is hosting a drop-in session on 12th February. Book a slot to come by in Meeting Room 5 and discuss:
– How delegating to a VA works in practice and the types of things a VA can and can’t do
– How working with a VA differs from employing staff or using a temp agency
– Whether a VA or an outsourced option would be right for your business
– Where you might be losing time and some time-saving tips
– Software tools for virtual working
TO BOOK, e-mail email@example.com for a time slot between 09:30 – 12:30 on 12th February 2020.
To find out more about Bay Tree VA, visit www.baytreeva.co.uk
To find out more about Virtual Office at St John’s Innovation Centre visit www.stjohns.co.uk/star-service