|Job Title||Office Assistant|
|Reports To||Operations Director|
|Responsible For||No reports|
|Date Created/Reviewed||May 2022|
|Annual Salary||Circa £18k - £20k pro rata|
|Full / Part time||Part time 20hrs / week.|
|Home / Office Based||Office|
Cambrionix’s technology allows you to Charge, Connect, Manage and Store mobile devices, through innovative USB hubs. Based in Cambridge on the St. John’s Innovation Park, we have been successfully operating in this market for over 10 years. Currently dealing with some of the largest Blue-Chip companies in the world we help them achieve seamless data transfer and charging for mass deployments of mobile devices across many industries including Development and SQA (Testing) Teams, Education, Healthcare and other business verticals and audiences.
We are seeking a Part Time Office Assistant to support the day to day functions of the Operations group which will include, but not limited to answering the phone, greeting guests, filing work, basic accounts, order fulfilment, inventory support as well as providing ad-hoc support to other functions when required – to name a few!
The successful candidate should have experience working in an office environment.
[KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE]
- General office duties including answering the phone, greeting visitors, filing paperwork.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained including stationary and sustenance.
- Receipting PO’s and Inventory.
- Helping with Inventory – fulfilment and stock taking.
- Supporting other areas of the business when required.
- Experience of working in an office environment is preferred.
- Experience of basic accounting with Xero and filing is desirable but not essential.
- Must be able to work independently and unsupervised.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good level of IT skills (training will be provided for software used at Cambrionix)
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information.
- Formal qualifications are not essential.
- Administrative experience is desirable.
- Experience of working in a professional environment is Essential.
- Willingness to learn and demonstrate required skills is Essential.
We are a small team. We think big and smart and are growing because we are successful at what we do. Through open communication channels, the team have direct access to each other, and we all have impact on the business. Our whole team helps and supports each other and draws from each other’s experience and knowledge.
[WORKING FOR US]
In addition to a competitive salary, we have great benefits including:
- Perkbox – an employee benefits, wellbeing, and recognition scheme.
- Space and freedom to learn and continually develop from a very experienced, professional and friendly team
- 25 days holiday plus English bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Autonomy to do your job and deliver result
- Small company with excellent growth prospects
- Casual dress policy
- Modern office environment
- Free snacks and drinks during the day
- Christmas shut down.
[HOW TO APPLY]
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter, stating why you are interested in working with us and why you believe the role is right for you, to firstname.lastname@example.org .