PervasID designs and supplies best-in-class, passive RFID fixed reader systems enabling our customers to better track their inventory and optimise their asset management. Based on proprietary technology developed by our founders at Cambridge University, our RFID readers have far greater accuracy, range and speed than any other RFID readers on the market.
We are growing fast and are backed by leading strategic investors such as Stanley Black & Decker. We have ambitious plans to continue our growth and become the global market leader. The Office Manager is a key member of the growing team: providing personal assistant to the CEO and support to the leadership team as well as logistics and operation support.
We are looking for an experienced office manager. An excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career by working as part of an agile, innovative business. This is a new role and as such provides scope for career growth as the role expands along with the abilities of the successful candidate.
Due to strong company growth our clients require administrative, logistics and operation support to maintain their efficiency. This role will report to CEO and will provide support to the team.
- Personal assistant to the CEO
- General admin support for leadership team
- General office management – order supplies, pick up deliveries, couriers, customer liaison, delivery schedule updates, plan and execute on office moves
- Ensuring the office remains clean and tidy and effective and efficient place for the PervasID team to work in
- Collecting materials and equipment from local suppliers or shops
- Answer the phone, take messages and follow up with emails
- Collect and distribute post / deliveries
- Book Meetings and room / schedule and plan calendar
- Plan, book and deliver lunches/refreshments and tidy up afterwards
- Organising conferences/speaking opportunities/exhibitions
- Plan and book travel/visas/hotels
- Packing of components and preparation of packing notes etc for finished products etc for customers or suppliers, booking into IT systems to maintain records
- Update UPS address book and commodities
- Ship shipments globally
- HR support: including things like recruitment, induction, training support
- Finance system: ordering materials, preparing sending purchase orders, sales invoices, reviewing bank reconciliations, chasing missing invoices
- Support to PervasID team on expenses
- Loading expenses on to Bank system for approval
Excellent Microsoft office skills with focus on Excel (Intermediate level)
Willingness to work in other areas of business including customer facing roles should need arise.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com