Cambridge International Academics
Position: Business Coordinator, Part-time
Salary and Benefits: 8 £ per hour, In-house and remote position in Cambridge
Working Hours: Maximum 15 hours per week (2-3 days)
Payment Schedule: Monthly
Cambridge International Academics
Cambridge International Academics (Registration Number: 11354986) is a private R&D division founded and registered in United Kingdom to serving activities support on academic and research professional services. It aims to provide consultancy and perform live tailored projects to enhancing visibility of research themes beyond a global approach and universe coverage. All types of activities and supportive projections on professional research and development sectors are handling and managing through target-oriented services platforms.
Role and Responsibilities:
Cambridge International Academics seeks a local business coordinator (part-time, in-house) to document and communicate the internal and external resources as well as finding and looking up the potential stakeholders and partners.
He/She must do reports to the manager of technical department or an executive team member to handle any logistics required for business communications and agreements.
There might be some travel needs to arrange and fix the meetings and projects agreements with the partners and stakeholders. Cambridge International Academics will pay the travel expanse for both of local and foreign business travels.
Business coordinator shall be committed to follow these tasks as desired:
Online communications with partners and business stakeholders
Running Social Media to make reports of confirmed projects procedures with partners and business stakeholders per case
Program support for both local and international projects delivering and assigning
Internal communication includes:
• Manage the project resources database for Cambridge International Academics assigned projects.
• Participate in the business meetings and set appointments with partners’ business directors.
• Assist with special projects running through the division of research and development; select business development projects and other nonrecurring projects as desired.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
• Demonstrated high-quality English writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Work experiences in scientific and research-based communities, SME’s and associations
• A strong background or interest in pursuing a part-time career in scientific-based communities
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
• Have available times for domestic/foreign traveling. (Note: All of the expanses for the assigned travels will be paid by Company)
• Skills in conducting basic research on the Internet
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Satisfied levels of writing reports, analyzing and summarizing data from diverse sources, interviews, meetings, surveys and focus groups, and ability to deliver work on a timeline
• Comfort and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; photography; and related software including website content management systems
Please send a brief CV and a cover letter to email@example.com no longer than 25 June 2018.
Cambridge International Academics is proud to be an Equal Vacancy Opportunity employer.
We value and respect to the diversity in our workforce.