CfBI launches an open call for tech start-ups looking to engage with a corporate audience
The Centre for Business Innovation Limited (CfBI) in partnership with Silicon Valley Bank brings a Curated Match event for innovative businesses looking to engage with a global corporate audience. This is a unique opportunity for start-ups and scale-ups to pitch their technology, products and services to corporate giants.
Held on 30 June 2020 via Zoom, the CfBI Curated Match interactive event will showcase 20 pitch presentations from the most promising start-ups/scale-ups representing a wide variety of sectors. The 5-minute pre-recorded pitches will be followed by LIVE Q&A with corporates and investors.
● FREE access pass for shortlisted start-ups
● FREE pitch training session delivered by the access to finance powerhouse Ian Tracey of AnchoredIn
● Opportunity to pitch your business to an audience of hand-picked corporate innovators who want to meet the next big thing
● Opportunity to pitch your business to investors and global VCs looking to make investments
● Further networking and collaboration opportunities
Confirmed corporates include: Yili, Huawei, Pier 70 Ventures, Philips Healthcare, WBA (Walgreens Boots Alliance), Schneider Electric, Danahar, Aveva, Sartorius Stetim, Johnson Matthey, National Grid, Nissan, Fluidic, ghd etc.
Who is it aimed for?
This is a competitive process and only 20 companies will be invited to pitch to the corporate audience:
● UK registered small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with existing technology, product or service
● Innovative companies looking to raise post-seed investment
● Business looking for partnership opportunities with corporates
● Artificial Intelligence
● Digital Health and Well-being
● Post-Covid: Remote working, logistics/supply chain tech, digital marketplaces
● Cyber security
● Advanced materials
How to apply?
Register your expression of interest by sending an email to Adam Swash email@example.com
Include in this email:
● Your name and company name
● A link to your company website
● A brief answer (200 words max.) on why you would like to be involved in this event
● Please confirm your availability for the pitch training session on the afternoon of 11th June