Job Title: Digital Design Engineer
UltraSoC Technologies are looking for highly capable and dedicated digital design engineers to join their team at levels ranging from Junior through to Principal Engineer.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to enjoy shaping the development of UltraSoC’s ground-breaking silicon IP, which is already changing the way systems and software created around complex SoC devices with multiple heterogeneous processors are optimized and debugged. The ability to work as part of a small resourceful team is essential.
Applicants must have:
· An ability to take on challenging design problems, making appropriate trade-offs of power,
performance and area.
· High competence at digital design using RTL languages like Verilog.
· Excellent organisational and communication skills.
Ideally candidates will also have some of the following:
· An understanding of timing closure.
· Experience with scripting (e.g. python).
· Experience with or interest in formal methods and tools.
· Experience with or interest in UVM verification.
· Experience working on or with embedded processors.
Candidates should email HR@ultrasoc.com, reference the position in the subject line, attach their full CV and include an introduction in the email text.