Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Site location: Cambridge
Build your career at the cutting edge of cyber security. Darktrace is the world’s leading AI company for cyber defense – our technology enables organizations across the globe to safeguard their complex digital infrastructure and databases from hackers and saboteurs alike. Pioneers in the application of artificial intelligence and machine learning, our multiple award-winning Cyber AI Platform is deployed across all industry sectors. With dual HQs in San Francisco and Cambridge, UK, join now to be part of Darktrace’s continued growth and fast-paced technological innovation.
Darktrace is looking for driven, ambitious, and hungry Inside Sales Reps to join our Internal Sales Team. This is an office-based position. You will work on greenfield areas to establish relationships with new customers to uncover high-value opportunities.
The role requires you to identify key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold-calling, event recruitment, and high-level prospecting. You will have the chance to speak with industry leaders and position to them the value of Darktrace’s AI.
Become a Darktrace Inside Sales Representative and be the first point-of-contact with global corporations.
– Engaging with prospective customers and representing Darktrace across your region, identifying all potential business opportunities
– Booking direct one-to-one meetings at customers’ sites and at trade shows
– Develop relationships with senior executives by displaying knowledge, professionalism, and relevance to business issues.
– Meeting set targets and liaising closely with Marketing and Sales by methodically working on and following-up on a variety of sales campaigns.
– Consistently achieve quarterly and annual KPIs
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
– Knowledge of LinkedIn and/ or CRM is desirable
– Knowledge and a keen interest in technology and security
– A competitive nature will set you apart
Inside Sales benefits
– Exposure to a great breadth of industries
– Excellent training and team support
– Opportunity to form working relationships with leading companies
Contact Name: Grace Howarth
Register of intertest to: Recruitment20@darktrace.com