Job Title: Java Software Engineer
UltraSoC Technologies is a start-up company developing the next generation of embedded debug for complex multi-processor core SoCs. We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic engineer who is passionate about developing high quality software to join our team. The primary function of the role is to maintain, improve and extend the functionality of the companies Eclipse based IDE. This will involve creating custom GUI components to display complex information and influence the design of these components.
· The development of software, in accordance with the company’s needs.
· The construction of unit, integration tests and demonstrations for this software.
· Documentation of software, possibly including user guides.
List details of Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications needed to do the job:
· Excellent skills for software development in Java.
· Excellent skills in creating custom GUI components.
· Knowledge and use of automated test tools for GUI.
· Comfortable working and developing in both Linux and Windows.
· The role is open to candidates with a good university degree with a software background
and any level of industrial experience.
· The right to work in the UK.
· Knowledge and previous experience in developing Eclipse plugins.
· Knowledge and previous experience in using SWT for GUI components.
Candidates should email HR@ultrasoc.com, reference the position in the subject line, attach their full CV and include an introduction in the email text.