CALL FOR ICT RESEARCHERS, POST-DOCS, SMEs and START-UPS: Apply for fully funded, market-driven R&D strategy innovation programme.
Are you a researcher wanting to exploit your ICT research results and have you considered them as a spin-off, patent or licence? Are you a MERLIN project, funded by the European Union under the Horizon 2020 programme? Are you an ICT start-up looking to bring a new idea or process to market?
St John’s Innovation Centre is a partner for the recently launched fully funded MERLIN (Methodologies for Researcher Led Innovations) project aimed to support ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) researchers, post-docs, SMEs and start-ups across Europe to realise the full potential and impact of their research and to support them with market validation and commercialisation.
Together with four European project partners, The Technical University of Cartagena, Blu Specs Innovation, Poznan Science and Technology Park) and UAB Civitta, St John’s Innovation Centre will deliver training, networking and follow-on support through thematic workshops, webinars on SME growth and business models, international conference workshops and meet-ups with potential customers and commercial partners.
St John’s Innovation Centre will be delivering all 8 workshops and meet-ups in Cambridge. Each workshop will last half a day with time for networking and will be held at our offices, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST: If you’d like to take part in this programme or require further details, please contact Anna on email@example.com or call 01223 422379.
WORKSHOPS COMING UP:
• Lean Start-Up - 24th April 2018 - Take part in the first in the series of workshops, the LEAN STARTUP, dedicated to the lean start-up methodology and learn about key techniques designed to create fast-growing ventures. REGISTER HERE
• Business Model Canvas - 19th June 2018
• Customer Discovery - 24th September 2018
• Entrepreneurial Mindset - 22nd November 2018
• Interpreting the Customer - TBC
• User Experience - TBC
• Lean Hardware - TBC
• Spin-out vs Start-Up - TBC