Job Title: Office Assistant (Maternity cover)
Role: Office Assistant (Maternity cover)
Hours: Monday – Friday 37.5 hours
Company & Role Profile
VetCT was established in 2009 in Cambridge, UK with the mission to provide the highest quality Telemedicine service for vets. With a team of more than 60 Veterinary Specialists, the company has seen rapid yearly growth. It takes a minimum of 9 years to become a Diploma- holding Veterinary Radiologist. This is an equivalent role to a Consultant in the human medical field. Telemedicine involves delivering expert opinion to vets in practice to help them look after their patients and improve clinical outcomes.
VetCT was built on the principles of high quality, professional work and outstanding customer service. Our team are instilled with the principle that everything we do must centre on first-rate patient care – and we insist that our commitment to our clients and their patients is central to all of the work that we do. As an organisation, we constantly strive to do our part in improving standards within the veterinary medicine profession.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in a rapidly developing company in the veterinary industry and the successful candidate will need to have initiative, be self-motivated and be confident in accepting responsibilities. Although this is initially a maternity cover there is scope to become a permanent member of our growing team. The priority of this role is to ensure that the rota is kept up to date and accurate.
● Rota administration and leave management for elite global team of 60 veterinary Radiologists in different time zones
● Assist in the onboarding of new Radiologists
● Key point of contact for team of Radiologists
● Management of Radiologist Dashboard, including posting our scientific lectures, journal reviews and case discussions.
● Preparation of contractual documents
● Ordering office supplies and marketing materials
● Organising travel arrangements for the Directors and office team
● Organising meetings and taking minutes
● Part-time telephone support- dealing with enquiries from our veterinary clients
● Assist with marketing and social media campaigns
● Event organising and administration
● Represent the company in a positive light at professional networking events
Experience and Qualifications
● Degree (or equivalent) preferred.
● Prior experience in a business environment is desirable
● Experience of coordinating multiple tasks
● Confident computer skills essential
● Organised and methodical approach
● Ability to work under pressure
● Excellent interpersonal skills and a patient nature
● Confident communication skills with senior level professionals
● Team player
● Strong customer service focus
● Attention to detail is essential
● 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
● Private healthcare (Bupa)
● Life Insurance
● Free office parking
To find out more and apply, please contact Katie Booth on email@example.com