Job Title: Office Assistant – Part-Time
UltraSoC Technologies are looking for highly capable and dedicated Office Assistant to join their team.
Successful applicants will have a hands on and can do approach, managing databases, uploading files to our document library, telephone and organising meetings, travel arrangements, upkeep of stationery supplies and cover for the Office Manager. The ability to work as part of a team, attention to detail and manage workloads is essential.
Applicants must have:
· An ability to run their own time, with no direct supervision
· Experience with outlook and office packages
· Flexibility to increase days to cover for the Office Manager
Ideally candidates will be required to:
· Input data into several spreadsheets or database and maintain that data
· Upload documents to our document data base
· Arrange travel via our travel agents
· Manage meeting room bookings and facilities
· Upload invoices to our online accounts system
· Manage outlook diaries
· Support the Office Manager including additional training as required to cover for absence
Full training will be given on all aspects of this role, but a good working knowledge of outlook and basic to intermediary experience of office package, especially excel is essential.
The position is part-time, 2-3 days per week, either full days or part-time days which can be
negotiated but the successful candidate will be required to work at least 5 part-time days per week to cover in the Office Manager’s absence.
Candidates should email HR@ultrasoc.com, reference the position in the subject line, attach their full CV and include an introduction in the email text.