St John’s Innovation Centre
St John’s Innovation Centre is currently recruiting for a Part Time Receptionist / Administrator position.
Job Title: Part Time Receptionist / Administrator
Reports to: Head Receptionist
Hours of Work: Mon, Tues, Weds 8.30am – 5pm
Rate of Pay: £20,500 pa pro rata (£12,500pa 22.5 hours)
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To work as a team, based on reception carrying out reception and administration duties. To provide efficient reception services to tenant companies, their staff and visitors to the St John’s Innovation Park.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Computerised switchboard operation / Answering switchboard on behalf of tenants and virtual tenants
• message receipt and transmission
• receipt of goods / post handling
• photocopying / laminating
• Booking meeting rooms
• issuing / receipt of keys, access cards, photocopying codes
• stationery orders
• ensuring that the common areas of the Centre are always neat and tidy and checking meeting rooms daily.
• Recording tenant services on the IBCS system
• Participate in month end data reporting.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• At least one year work experience in a customer focussed environment.
• Good Microsoft Office Skills
• Good spoken and written English
• Rounded and experienced team player
• Confident, presentable and outgoing personality.
• Flexible and able to provide holiday / sickness cover when required
To apply send your CV to Miranda Edwards email@example.com