- Excellent skills in creating system tests to prove that the software meets all requirements.
- Excellent skills in stress testing software to locate issues
- Managing and maintaining Continuous Integration Systems
- Comfortable working and developing in both Linux and Windows
- The role is open to candidates with a software background and any level of industrial experience
- Verification of customer reported bugs
- The right to work in the UK
- Knowledge and use of automated test tools for GUI
- Knowledge and use of Jenkins
Working at UltraSoC
We are recruiting skilled engineers who want to work in a fast-growing dynamic start-up.
We are a young, growth-stage company, proud of our technology and selling globally to many of the most respected and most exciting technology companies on the planet.
In a friendly supportive environment, with minimal corporate tedium, you will have as much responsibility as you can handle, with a lot of scope to make your mark and propose new ideas.
Things will be fast-moving, with new projects and new ideas on a constant basis: this will be exciting – and often demanding. We expect our people to be flexible and to “go the extra mile” in meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
In return, we treat people as grown-ups, who can be trusted with autonomy, share a desire to get things done and a willingness to work hard to make both us and our customers succeed. As part of that we offer flexible working hours, a work from home policy and flexibility on holidays. That includes family-friendly policies like letting engineers with kids adjust their working hours to suit school hours.
UltraSoC is a pioneering developer of analytics and monitoring technology at the heart of the systems-on-chip (SoCs) that power today’s electronic products. Our embedded analytics technology allows product designers to add advanced cybersecurity, functional safety and performance tuning features; and it helps resolve critical issues such as increasing system complexity and ever-decreasing time-to-market.
UltraSoC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other protected class.
UltraSoC has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.