PervasID design and sell world leading technology readers that allow customers to accurately detect, locate and track passive RFID tags at up to 20m from an antenna. Our systems are used by customers in a wide range of sectors including, retail, healthcare and industrial, to create efficient and effective processes that increase revenue and reduce costs. Our reader systems provide a cost-effective solution to enable processes that automate processes and gain insight information to help increase customer service, improve efficiency, reduce costs and increase throughput.
PervasID is a spin out from Cambridge University, venture capital backed, and growing rapidly in all geographic regions. The technical account manager is a key member of the team; to help achieve financial growth through customer project management, pre-sales support and maintaining and improving on its market leading product management. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow with the company to become project team lead.
- Test and evaluate RFID systems.
- Attend customer sites, diagnose technical issues and resolve in a timely manner.
- Provide technical training to customers on site.
- Manage stock levels, reporting to the CDM on a weekly basis.
- Propose new and innovative solutions to support the clients needs.
- Provide project management support for the smooth running on any project.
- Provide technical survey documentation and drawings.
- Prepare quotes and forecast of equipment, delivery and installation dates.
- Issue risk assessment and method statement documentation where required.
- Conduct site meetings to provide clear instruction and overcome any issues.
- Brief contractors, customers engineers to resolve issues and complete installations 1st time.
- Attending project commercial meetings with clients and their alliance partners.
- Review and comment on technical drawings for pilots and installations.
- Feed back through the team faults and lessons learnt.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience of RF test equipment and ATE tool development.
- Experience of fault finding and diagnosing faults.
- Experience in product testing and standards compliance procedure.
- Proven direct experience of optimisation algorithm development in RF system.
- Experience in real-time location algorithm development in RF system.
- Experience in MySQL database.
- Working knowledge of linux would be advantageous.
- Direct experience working with RF system roll outs and customer support.
- Methodical approach to problem solving.
- Customer focused and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to work in other areas of the business including customer facing roles should the need arise.
- Excellent inter personal skills, ability to understand needs and pressures on a number of stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel, initially within UK
- Flexibility of working hours, installations frequently carried out evening/night time.
To find out more and apply, please contact Sarah Wood on email@example.com